Grounds Maintenance WorkerSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
LOCATION: DUBUQUE IA
TEMPORARY: 8AM TO NOON MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
1. Diagnose and perform major, minor and routine maintenance and repair in a timely and professional manner.
2. Organize, coordinate, and manage the overall maintenance program including interior and exterior property appearance, timely work order service, quality make-ready program, collecting vendor bids and vendor communication, and cost-effective inventory control of the property.
3. Work with other service and grounds personnel to ensure residents receive excellent customer service and that the physical needs of the property and are addressed each day.
4. Work closely with Community Business Manager to ensure the needs of the property are being met.
5. Oversee and complete tasks related to preventative maintenance program, general property safety, and shop housekeeping.
6. Perform effective emergency maintenance and snow removal (after-hours) as required.
7. Coordinate preparations for city, state and government inspections.
8. Assist at other communities or at events outside normal work hours as requested.
9. Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, ADA, Fair Credit Reporting Act and all other Federal, State and Local laws pertaining to Multi-Family Housing
10. Complete any function typical of this career path as requested by management.
Education, Licenses, or Certificates Required:
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); three to four years related experience and/or training. EPA Certification is desired or the ability to obtain certification with one year of employment.
General maintenance experience, knowledge of safety procedures, safety conscious, steady, dependable, and courteous.
- general maintenance experience
- knowledge of appliance repair
- light carpentry
- electrical knowledge
- ability to have a flex work schedule to accommodate after hours and weekend emergencies.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
EPA 608 Technician Certification
Fair Credit Reporting Act
|Years of Experience||--|