Spray Painter OperatorSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Spray Painter Operator
Location: Dubuque, IA
Shift: 1st Shift 7am – 3pm Monday - Friday
Wage: $18 - $19.50 / hour + full benefits
Direct Hire Opportunity
Sedona is partnering with a local Dubuque, IA manufacturer who is looking to add a Spray Painter Operator to their production team. The right fit candidate will possess previous spray painting experience in a manufacturing or production setting and be familiar with spray painting equipment. This is a first shift direct hire opportunity – meaning the best fit candidate will go directly onto the hiring company’s payroll. This will be a full time hybrid roll where approximately 25 hours / week will be painting product and 15 hours will be assisting on the production floor.
What you get to do:
- Sets up and operates cleaning or washing, painting and drying equipment along conveyor line to coat metal products with lacquer, paint, varnish, enamel, oil, or rust proofing material.
- Operates equipment to mix chemicals and paints, to fill tanks, and to control viscosity, adding prescribed amounts or proportions of paints, thinner and chemicals to mixture.
- Sprays and covers workpieces to specifications
- Monitors and operates ovens to synchronize speed of conveyor with action of spray guns and ovens, and to regulate air pressure in spray guns that atomize spray.
- Determine flow and viscosity of paints and quality of coating visually or by use of viscometer.
- Monitors gauge and maintain or change filters that control air quality to supply air on paint hood.
- Monitors gauge and maintain or changes filters that control discharge air in paint booths.
- Cleans nozzles and spray guns with cleaning solvents
What we need from you:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1+ years of painting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift / pull up to 50 pounds
Interested in learning more? To apply and to be considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Oil And Gas
|Years of Experience||--|