From Taco Tuesdays to 60th-anniversary dinners, we’re in the business of protecting moments. At Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. (PSSI), people are at the heart of everything we do: our people and the those around the world whose food we work steadfastly to protect.
We lead the way for food protection with over 17,000 employees and over 500 food processing facilities that we service throughout North America. We serve as primary partners with plants both small and large. With more than 45 years in the business, our company is backed by a unique value-driven culture and entrepreneurial spirit that sets us on a path of continued growth in our industry.
Department: PSSI Chemical Innovations
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Reports To: Production Manager
Work Schedule: 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM M-F
Amount of Travel Required: N/A
Positions Supervised: N/A
This is an entry level position which is responsible for basic blending and packaging of chemical products.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must:
▪ Be able to meet physical demands outlined below (some lifting up to 50 lbs.)
▪ Work in a wet environment, capable of wearing full personal protective gear
▪ Assist in the unloading of truckloads of empty drums.
▪ Other job duties as assigned by the production manager
▪ High School Graduate or GED.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Packaging And Labeling
|Years of Experience||--|