Lead Software EngineerSedona Staffing Services, Cedar Falls, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Position: Software Engineer – Lead
Location: Waterloo, IA – Relocation Assistance Provided
Direct Placement – Full Time
If you’re a Software Engineer that has experience leading a team or ready to lead a server engineering team, let’s talk! You’ll have the opportunity to oversee and grow the company’s top project through advancing a team of server engineers and a clean, concise, and performance codebase.
NECESSARY TO BE CONSIDERED
- Bachelor Degree or 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with C#, C++, PHP, Node.js, Java, Unity, Server-Based APIs
- Experience developing and deploying server code to a live user-facing environment
- Experience using databases in a live user-facing environment
- Supervisory experience
TOP CANDIDATES WILL ALSO
- Experience with cloud services
- Analytics Driven Development/Experience
- Experience with mobile platform development
- Experience with distributed micro-services internationally
YOU’LL BE EXPECTED TO
- Ensure quality, consistent, and performant code implementations across the server team. Review and coach engineers when we’re not using the systems designed, or if system designs could be improved
- Understand our server infrastructure and how these systems are deployed and connected. Use this knowledge to make sustainable choices when server code utilizes these resources. Work with the technical operations team to ensure we have a shared understanding of the impact of changes
- Maintain a level of server performance that is acceptable for our product. Improve our monitoring systems to aid in this.
- Analyze an existing codebase and deliver written and verbal communications to leadership about how systems work
- Work with server engineers to understand and clearly define and communicate the scope of projects. Ensure engineers understand what should be included in the work, and that scope creep does not create more risk. Keep engineer’s eye on the goal.
- Work with Director of Engineering and Product Managers to help prioritize technical work, including prerequisite systems, tech debt, technical improvements, ecosystem updates and deadlines.
- Ensure your team will document and communicate best practices and processes for server development
- Acts as an engineering resource for the team when they’re facing challenging problems they cannot solve
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
-Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Cedar Falls, IA
Skilled Labor Trades
Application Programming Interface (API)
C# (Programming Language)
C++ (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
PHP (Scripting Language)
|Years of Experience||--|