Publishing Specialist - DigitalKendall Hunt Publishing Company, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for almost 70 years. We currently employ approximately 180 people at our Dubuque, Iowa, headquarters, with an additional 70 people throughout the United States.
Our mission is to meet the specific needs of the marketplace in a unique and progressive manner, and we are committed to excellence and employee growth and development.
We offer career opportunities in sales and acquisitions, account management, project development, customer support, information technology, finance, accounting, clerical support and human resources. We provide a comprehensive benefit package and full-time and part-time flexible schedules, including internships.
Our Higher Education Division is a leader in custom publishing of high quality educational products, services and solutions to the higher education market, including digital solutions and eBooks as well as printed material.
Our PreK-12 Division is a leader in publishing solutions of innovative, hands-on inquiry based solutions for the PreK-12 market.
We also collaborate closely with our related educational technology solutions companies to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs and expectations of today’s students.
For more information, visit Kendall Hunt’s website https://www.kendallhunt.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
Who We Are
Kendall Hunt Publishing is looking for a Publishing Specialist to join our Higher Education team. You will focus on acquiring new adoptions of nationally marketed titles, ensure sales concentrating on digital sales through effective relationship building and ongoing communication, both via phone and email.
As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for 75 years. With over 8,000 titles, we offer high quality educational products, services and solutions to the Higher Education academic market, including digital solutions and eBooks, as well as printed material. We develop educational materials that are well designed, interactive, and in line with the educational goals of the author and, in turn, the students. Our employees are driven and passionate about excelling, learning, having fun, and making the world a better place by helping to improve the experience of both college-level students and professors. Visit our website at www.kendallhunt.com to learn more.
In A Typical Work Day You Will
- Develops and coordinates projects with specialization in web components
- Works with authors as they develop material by reviewing materials and testing files
- Manages the illustration program for our online content
- Provides authors with guidelines for content preparation
- Coordinates the copy editing process
Who You Are
- You understand the importance of a positive customer experience and what your role is in that overall experience
- You have a desire to work with online and web based books
- You are proficient or knowledgeable of Internet software, Adobe Professional and other In Design programs, as well as prior Macintosh usage
- You don't mind taking initiative and consider yourself an independent thinker
- You are a great communicator, people person and problem solver
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a related field
If what we described matches your background and skills, we'd love to talk to you. Submit your resume, cover letter along with what your salary requirements are.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Vector Graphics Editor
|Years of Experience||--|