Maintenance TechHillcrest Family Services, DUBUQUE, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1896, Hillcrest Family Services is a non-profit health and human services provider that assists children, adults, and families in need of help. In 2019, we delivered innovative, collaborative, and resourceful care to 37,932 children, adults, and families from 50 Iowa counties and 6 states in an effort to ensure they were safe, secure, and well. Our nearly 400 Hillcrest team members in 30+ programs served with compassion, integrity, optimism, professionalism, and respect in all their relationships. With primary programming and administrative offices in Dubuque, Hillcrest also operates programs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Maquoketa, Clinton, Washington, Mt. Pleasant, Wapello, and Ottumwa. The agency operates with an annual budget in excess of $20 million, and is accredited by the Joint Commission.
Mission: Meeting people as they are today; Guiding them to where they want and need to be tomorrow
Virtual interviews available.
About the Organization
Hillcrest Family Services is a non-profit organization that assists adults and children in need of help. Every day, Hillcrest builds confidence in hundreds of people and families. We strive to be a leading provider in supporting brain health wellness. We’re a place where compassion is commonplace. Where our passion soars and faith restores.
As a Maintenance Tech, your primary responsibility is to provide repair and maintenance of the agency properties and equipment, covering the areas of appliance and equipment, heating and cooling, basic plumbing techniques, and furniture/office setups Additional duties and responsibilities include:
- Repair and routine maintenance of items, including preventive maintenance
- Lawn care, snow plowing, office moving, and major construction projects
What You Need
- Previous experience in maintenance required
- Experience or the ability to perform trouble-shooting tasks on appliances and equipment.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in appliances, heating and cooling, electrical, and plumbing.
- Valid driver's license and the ability to meet agency driver requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, staff, residents, and vendors.
- Ability to meet deadlines and flexibility to re-prioritize tasks as necessary.
- Keyboarding/basic computer skills.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position.
What Makes You Stand Out
- High school diploma or equivalent
- National Career Readiness Certificate
Competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Heath insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Staff development and training
- Free onsite healthcare for employees and families
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job posting are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. A complete list of job duties may be requested at any time during the job application process.
EEO Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled
This listing has expired
Human and Social Services
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|