Production SupervisorSedona Staffing Services, Dakota, IL
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Production Supervisor - Dakota, IL
Supervises employees in a manufacturing environment: plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, safety, operating procedures and working conditions.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting daily production meetings with their employees.
- Responsible for training of all employees on shift
- Overseeing start-ups, set-ups, changeovers and shutdowns
- Overseeing the training and utilization of the Utility Techs to optimize production efficiency, reduce downtime, and speed changeovers and line cleanings.
- Ensuring that all areas are appropriately prepared for a smooth shift transition
- 5+ years Supervisory Experience: Including employee hiring and retention, performance review and discipline
- Solid experience with Continuous Improvement
- B.A. Business/ Sciences or will take work related experiences in lieu of education
For a complete job description or to submit your resume and salary requirements, please contact our Monroe Branch at email@example.com or call 608-325-5100.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer