Help Desk Support SpecialistSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
HELP DESK SUPPORT SPECIALIST
This is an opportunity for an individual with 1-3 years of IT experience. The selected candidate will operate in a high paced and exciting IT environment. As a member of a focused support group, the selected candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of equipment and software.
- Installs, configures, maintains standards and provides support for Microsoft Windows Systems Desktop/Server Environment
- Builds, upgrades, repairs and adds peripherals to Workstation Operating Systems.
- Hardware and Software asset management
- Prioritize to administer, resolve, and close trouble tickets.
- Documents instances of hardware failure, repair, installation and removal accurately.
- Receives and responds to incoming calls or emails regarding PC and/or hardware problems.
- Oversees assigned departmental projects.
- Provides expert operating system and software training to the end user.
- Provides printer trouble shooting from client device to print server to printer
- Assists remote users with VPN and remote email access.
- Works with local and remote associates on scheduling hardware repair and replacement.
- Smartphone and iOS device support
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience managing VOIP phone and internet service providers
- Experience with VMWare Admin and/or Windows Server/Linux Server
- Ability to travel on a limited basis.
- Some MAC experience a plus
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in a Computer related concentration or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 year work experience supporting a large networked multisite environment with workstation maintenance, repair, and installation of Windows Systems and connected devices
If interested, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Help Desk Support
Software Asset Management
Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
|Years of Experience||--|