Transportation Worker, All OtherSedona Staffing Services, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
HOME EVERY WEEKEND - OTR DRIVERS NEEDED
Wage: $55k - $75k; more pending experience; PLUS Incentive pay & Annual Bonus Programs
A family owned company is looking for over the road drivers. They are a wholesaler, manufacturer, and distributor of farm and ranch supplies, building materials, and lumber products.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Willing to average 2700 plus miles per week while delivering products in ¾ United States (Midwest & West)
- Regional Weekly dispatch; Drivers are HOME every weekend
- Knowledge of all products; livestock and equine equipment, gates, panels, chutes, stock tanks, fencing, lumber
- Knowledge of tractor and flatbed trailer to perform basic maintenance or communicate problems to maintenance shop
- Maintain transportation records, monitor safety measures, and maintain low BASIC scores
- Perform DOT pre-trip and post-trip inspection of tractor and flatbed trailer
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have valid Class A CDL & clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must meet all physical qualifications
- Physical exam/drug screen required
- Must present a current copy of your Motor Vehicle Record with violations
- Must have no preventable accidents while operating a motor vehicle in the past 3 years
- Mileage Base Pay; plus Weekly Incentives, Monthly Incentives
- Weekly Dispatch are posted Thursday before every week
- Confirmed Reloads; Limited wait time
- Customer Confirmations & Deliveries
- Family Values & Standards
- Great Benefits Package
Closest to being your own Owner/Operator position as you can get - plan your own trips.
If interested, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
Flatbed Truck Operation
Good Driving Record
|Years of Experience||--|