CMA/LPN/RN-Internal Medicine: Up to $3,000 in bonuses!Medical Associates, Dubuque, IA Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Our mission is to provide superior healthcare and an excellent patient experience.
Medical Associates Clinic is a well-established multispecialty group practice with over 170 providers and a staff of over 1,000 health care professionals and support personnel. The group was founded in 1924 and is Iowa’s oldest multispecialty group practice. Today, Medical Associates Clinic is the area’s leading health care provider and only multispecialty group practice. Medical Associates Clinic has been recognized since 1998 as a “better performing practice” by the Medical Group Management Association.
In 1982, Medical Associates developed the Tri-State’s first health maintenance organization, Medical Associates Health Plans, which offers comprehensive health benefits to over 400 employers and 45,000 members. Medical Associates Health Plans has maintained an “Excellent” rating, the highest level of accreditation possible by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, for 13 consecutive years.
Medical Associates Clinic offers several locations from which to seek medical care, including facilities at 1500 Associates Drive, 1000 Langworthy, and 1940 Elm Street in Dubuque, Iowa; as well as facilities in Bellevue, Cascade, Dyersville, Elkader, and Monona, Iowa; Cuba City, and Platteville, Wisconsin; and Elizabeth and Galena, Illinois.
The Internal Medicine department at Medical Associates is looking for a full-time CMA/LPN/RN to help support two providers' fast-pace practice!
Skills You Bring:
- Efficient time management skills
- Willingness to jump in
- Commitment to excellent patient care
Bonus Eligibility: As a newly hired CMA, LPN or RN, you may be eligible for up to $3,000 in bonuses!
- $1,000 bonus paid when you start working as a CMA, LPN or RN
- $1,000 bonus paid after completion of your first successful year as a CMA, LPN, or RN
- $1,000 bonus paid after completion of your second successful year as a CMA, LPN, or RN
Bonus Eligibility Requirements: Proper certification or licensure. Consistently work a minimum of 20 hours per week. Scholarship recipients are not eligible.
Schedule: Between the hours of 8am - 5pm, schedule flexibility is required. This is a 35-40 hours/week, full-benefits position that will work 4 - 4.5 days/week.
Location: Nurses have a primary campus location but may need to fill in occasionally at both East and West Campus locations.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Collect pertinent patient health care data, diagnostic testing, treatments, and review medical records and confer with physician/mid-level providers to ensure patient needs are met. May include general office duties such as obtaining and updating patient demographic and insurance information, accepting payment and co pays, scheduling and coordinating multiple appointment and creating lab orders.
- Collaborate with health care team according to plan of care.
- Communicate effectively with patients, co-workers, and others. Promote patient wellness and provide patient education.
- Document care provided, including but not limited to: interventions, medication, patient education, and assist with integrity of medical record.
- Facilitate reimbursement of services provided, including but not limited to: charge tickets, referrals, and insurance requirements.
- Maintain an office environment that is safe, neat, organized, and supplied with necessary equipment, instruments, supplies, and educational materials. Ensure equipment is functioning safely and properly. Perform cleaning and maintenance of equipment according to guidelines.
- Demonstrate flexibility in performing other additional duties of patient care. Provide input for devising systems to improve quality and efficiency of patient care and workflow. Participate in required meetings.
- Complete all other assigned projects and duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience - From three months to one year of similar or related experience.
Education - Equivalent to a two year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study or certification at a business or trade school.
Interpersonal Skills - A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
Other Skills - Completion of certification as a Medical Assistant is required or valid LPN licensure required. Keyboarding skills and use of electronic equipment. Use personal protection safety equipment including gloves, lab coats, gowns, goggles, and face masks/shields. BLS required biannually.
This listing has expired
Basic Life Support
Licensed Practical Nurse
Patient Health Questionnaires
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|