Contact TracerEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Dubuque has partnered with Jo Daviess County to search for a temporary Contact Tracer. This is a part-time position and will pay $14-$15/hour.
Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Follow scripts when communicating with patients and contacts. Contact Tracers are not permitted to provide information that is not included in the script.
- Call patients who have been newly diagnosed with an infectious disease to provide support and gather information.
- Help patients recall who they had close contact with during the time frame they may have been infectious, then notify those contacts
- Communicate in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Collect and record information into software program
- Follow each person daily for their monitoring period
- Maintains confidentiality regarding all work performed as part of the Jo Daviess County Health Department staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned and requested.
- Graduation from high school
- Must complete and pass online contact tracing training within 2 days of hire
What You Can Bring to the Table:
- Ability to effectively meet and handle the public with respect and consideration; ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with the public, officials, departments, offices, and staff; to follow instructions
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to report for specialized assigned duties inside or outside of Jo Daviess County in times of a public health emergency. On occasion must be willing to work an extended and or flexible schedule and may be required to be available by phone and/or pager. May be called upon to report to work at any time in response to an emergency. Perform emergency response roles, as required
Are you interested in this position? Here are some ways you can apply;
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 to schedule an interview
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@expresspros.com
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA 52002
Remember, there’s never a fee to the job seeker!
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|