Hours will vary from 1:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m., up to 30 hours/week
Rotation and schedule flexibility required to include weekends and holidays. May require covering 1st shift as needed. May require cross training in Night Audit for back up with 3rd shift, premium only if needed.
6 double time worked holiday pay, PTO, great atmosphere, and competitive wages!
Education & Experience:
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Guest Service Agents must possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Guest Service Agents must have the ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and be able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required standing.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity while under pressure.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming.
- Must be punctual.
Complete application and background screen.
Must have valid driver's license.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||1801 Greyhound Park Rd.|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Valid Driver's License
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|