Hours vary based on business volume, start time 8:00 a.m.
Rotation and schedule flexibility required to include weekends and holidays.
6 double time worked holiday pay, PTO & VAC available, great atmosphere, and competitive wages!
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- This position requires strong attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members verbally or in written form.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to bend, lift, and be standing or walking during entire shift.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
Complete application and background screen required; resumes welcome.
Benefits package available to eligible full-time employees.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|