ExpeditorGreen Industrial Supply, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Green Industrial Supply is a privately held and operated company that has a vested interest in best servicing the customer. Our core business is in the procuring, consolidating, and sub-assembly for OEM markets which we have been servicing for more than 20 years. With extraordinary customer service, quality, and competitive pricing, we continue to experience growth and success.
Green Industrial Supply, Inc. is looking to increase our #1 resource - our employees! Our people are what have led to our success as we realize our vision of being the supplier of choice for our customer and becoming known as one of the best places to work in the Dubuque area.
It is the policy of Green Industrial Supply, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Green Industrial Supply will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Green Industrial Supply, Inc. has an opening for an Expeditor in the Production Department. This position is responsible for assisting in the placement, tracking and expediting of orders with vendors and suppliers.
- Maintain a record of the outstanding purchase orders and contact vendors through telephone calls and email.
- Review and input daily sheets and advises Order Management Specialist and Supervisor of possible purchase order needs.
- Place sales order under the direction of the Order Management Specialist.
- Monitor sales orders to ensure that they are delivered in the specified amount of time.
- Generate a list of purchase orders are past due and follow up with the Green Industrial Supply suppliers for sufficient tracking, backorder information and/or proof-of deliveries.
- Maintain contact with the shipping companies to prevent delays in shipment.
- Daily data entry of supplier purchase order confirmations, ship dates and backorders.
- Ensure that the purchase order information matches the shipment.
- Follow up with Green Industrial Supply suppliers on a continual basis to ensure all required documents are submitted and complete.
- Assists in organizing and maintaining inventories while monitoring suppliers ensuring that they deliver materials as they are needed
- An Associate’s degree or a high school equivalent with 1-3 years of computer or customer service work experience is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, multi-task, problem solve and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, orally and in writing.
- Proficient PC skills using MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Previous experience with import/export procedures, scheduling, purchasing, order fulfillment, or material planning is preferred.
This is a fulltime Monday – Friday position that offers a competitive wage and an exceptional benefit package including 100% company paid health insurance premiums. To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
This listing has expired
Order Management Systems
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|