Certified Medical Assistant/LPN/RN-Psychiatry & Psychology: Up to $3,000 in bonuses!Medical Associates, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Our mission is to provide superior healthcare and an excellent patient experience.
Medical Associates Clinic is a well-established multispecialty group practice with over 170 providers and a staff of over 1,000 health care professionals and support personnel. The group was founded in 1924 and is Iowa’s oldest multispecialty group practice. Today, Medical Associates Clinic is the area’s leading health care provider and only multispecialty group practice. Medical Associates Clinic has been recognized since 1998 as a “better performing practice” by the Medical Group Management Association.
In 1982, Medical Associates developed the Tri-State’s first health maintenance organization, Medical Associates Health Plans, which offers comprehensive health benefits to over 400 employers and 45,000 members. Medical Associates Health Plans has maintained an “Excellent” rating, the highest level of accreditation possible by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, for 13 consecutive years.
Medical Associates Clinic offers several locations from which to seek medical care, including facilities at 1500 Associates Drive, 1000 Langworthy, and 1940 Elm Street in Dubuque, Iowa; as well as facilities in Bellevue, Cascade, Dyersville, Elkader, and Monona, Iowa; Cuba City, and Platteville, Wisconsin; and Elizabeth and Galena, Illinois.
Join the area's most comprehensive team of mental health providers! The Psychiatry & Psychology Department at Medical Associates is seeking to add a full-time Certified Medical Assistant, LPN, or RN to their team!
Schedule: Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-5pm, 70 hours per pay period, full-benefits eligible.
- Health & dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401k/profit sharing
- Employee discounts
As a newly hired CMA, LPN, or RN, you may be eligible for up to $3,000 in bonuses!
- $1,000 bonus paid when you start working as a CMA, LPN, or RN
- $1,000 bonus paid after completion of your first successful year as a CMA, LPN, or RN
- $1,000 bonus paid after completion of your second successful year as a CMA, LPN, or RN
What You'll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with health care team to direct/perform nursing assessment and interventions according to plan of care
- Integrate the nursing process in all patient contact, care, diagnostic testing, and treatments. Collect pertinent patient health care data, review medical records and confer/collaborate with providers to ensure patient needs are met
- Communicate effectively with patients, coworkers, and others. Promote patient wellness and provide patient education
- Document care provided, including but not limited to: assessment, interventions, medication, patient education, and assist with integrity of medical record
- Maintain an office environment that is safe, neat, organized, and supplied with necessary equipment, instruments, supplies, and educational materials. Ensure equipment is functioning safely and properly. Perform cleaning and maintenance of equipment according to guidelines.
- Demonstrate flexibility in performing other additional duties of patient care. Provide input for devising systems to improve quality and efficiency of patient care and workflow. Participate in required meetings.
- Complete all other assigned projects and duties
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Experience - From six months to one year of similar or related experience. Prior mental health experience not required.
Education - Equivalent to a two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study or certification at a business or trade school. Certification of Medical Assistant, LPN, or RN license required.
Interpersonal Skills - A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others.
This listing has expired
Certified Medical Assistant
Licensed Practical Nurse
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|