Web Project EditorGreat River Learning, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A full-solutions company headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Great River Learning is an educational technology solutions company that works closely with the Higher Education market to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs of today's students.
We strive to provide the highest level of service and the most innovative products in the industry. We recognize that an educational web site is only as good as its instructional design, functionality, performance, and reliability and our goal is to deliver that for our clients.
For more information visit our website at
What is a Web Project Editor at Great River Learning?
As a Web Project Editor, you will manage custom web projects through content creation, training, implementation, and ongoing customer support. This role is responsible for ongoing project support and customer relationships!
What Is A Day In The Life Of A Web Project Editor?
- You will work closely with external author groups and internal design team to plan site design and content
- You will receive project content and provides guidance to authors as needed
- You will provide guidance to author as needed related to content and the website
- You will work with internal resources on copyediting, permissions, etc. as needed
- You will assist with development of Learning Objects, creates documentation and works with internal production team to ensure timely completion of tasks
- You may assist in creation of project eRoom and training authors on use
- You will assist in training instructors on site functionality and coordinates training schedule for all sites
Who Do We Need?
- Someone who can multi-task multiple projects, applications and clients at once
- Someone who's an independent thinker, but loves to collaborate with a team
- Someone who is personable, yet professional, when working with our clients
- Someone who understands deadlines, and the importance of using their time effectively
- Someone who is comfortable in using computers, applications and other technology
- Someone who has a great interest in joining our Great River Learning family
Who Is Great River Learning?
Great River Learning (GRL) is an established, interactive higher education publisher that focuses on developing engaging publications by integrating videos, animations, and interactive exercises. We see enormous business opportunity because we know most students don't read traditional 900-page textbooks...unless they're cramming for a test. We develop next-generation textbooks that are well designed, interactive, and media-rich. Our employees are driven and passionate about excelling, learning, having fun, and making the world a better place by helping to improve the experience of both college-level students and professors. Learn more by visiting us at www.greatriverlearning.com.
- Job Stability. Kendall Hunt and their family of companies have been around for over 75 years
- Career Growth. Gain some great experience to promote to higher roles - many of our leadership and upper management staff worked their way up in our family of companies
- Benefits. Low premiums on our health insurance, with company paid disability and life insurance. 401(k) matching, as well
- Paid Time Off. You receive 3 weeks of PTO at hire
It's More Than Just a Job!
Come work for our family of companies that strives to be more than just a publishing company. We build more than a community here, we build a family with our employees, and our clients. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, STD, 401K, profit sharing and PTO. Please submit your resume and cover letter. We are excited to meet you!
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|