Sales EngineerGreat River Learning, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A full-solutions company headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Great River Learning is an educational technology solutions company that works closely with the Higher Education market to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs of today's students.
We strive to provide the highest level of service and the most innovative products in the industry. We recognize that an educational web site is only as good as its instructional design, functionality, performance, and reliability and our goal is to deliver that for our clients.
For more information visit our website at
Are you frustrated by a boring and unfulfilling sales job? Are you entrepreneurial and driven? Do you like the idea of an uncapped compensation plan? Are you interested in a work culture that focuses on helping you to thrive? If you like the idea of working with colleges and universities, have institutional sales experience, and have a sales engineer background, then this might be a great fit for you.
Great River Learning is looking for a driven and successful person to join our team. The position focuses on selling and integrating GRL's unique SaaS platforms to colleges and universities across North America.
Are You The Right Fit?
As a Sales Engineer, you will be primarily selling Great River Learning's software products and providing basic technical integration support to the institution. This ideal candidate will need to have a successful background in institutional sales and experience guiding their new clients through the software integration process. This role requires someone to be comfortable prospecting and closing business. You will be scouting out business with college and university department chairs and above. You will need to be able to do your own research to know who you need to know! Once you earn their business, and their trust, you will work with the school's IT department and CIO to ensure a seamless integration of our products. This role has a base salary, with an uncapped commission potential.
Who Do We Need?
- Someone who has previous institutional sales experience - bonus points if you have worked in higher education sales
- Someone who is confident in their ability to promote a product to and earn a new client for Great River Learning
- Someone who's driven, highly organized and self-driven
- Someone who has experience with LMS and LTI - bonus points if you have worked with cloud based technology
- Someone with a software integration background
- 4-year college degree
Who We Are
Great River Learning (GRL) is an established, interactive higher education publisher that focuses on developing engaging publications by integrating videos, animations, and interactive exercises. We see enormous business opportunity because we know most students don't read traditional 900-page textbooks...unless they're cramming for a test. We develop next-generation textbooks that are well designed, interactive, and media-rich. Our employees are driven and passionate about excelling, learning, having fun, and making the world a better place by helping to improve the experience of both college-level students and professors. Learn more by visiting us at www.greatriverlearning.com.
- Full Time. 40 hours per week with potential overtime opportunities
- Job Stability. Kendall Hunt and their family of companies have been around for over 75 years
- Career Growth. Gain some great experience to promote to higher roles - many of our leadership and upper management staff worked their way up in our family of companies
- Benefits. Low premiums on our health insurance, with company paid disability and life insurance. 401(k) matching, as well
- Dress. "Dress for your day" dress code
- Paid Time Off. You receive 3 weeks of PTO at hire
This listing has expired
Learning Management Systems
Software as a Service (SaaS)
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|