Data SpecialistEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express is seeking candidates for a local Substance Abuse Center as a Data Entry Specialist. This is a part-time position at 32 hours/week and will pay around $15/hour.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Data Collection
- Collects client data as directed by reporting supervisors.
- Maintains computerized client data systems for all agency programs.
- Prepares funder billings as directed.
- Maintains the filing system for storage of client files.
- Office Management
- Maintains supply and office inventories.
- Maintains an inventory of printed materials.
- Maintains an accurate listing of all agency keys and keeps all locks in working order.
- Maintains office facility in accordance with local and state requirements.
- Prepares daily deposit reports of agency revenues and deposits revenues at assigned bank.
- Maintains the automated attendant and voice mail features of the phone system in working order.
- Supervises agency volunteers in consultation with reporting supervisors.
- Distributes urinalysis reports.
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Email your resume to Molly.Wand@ExpressPros.comStop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA
- Submit your online application on ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA
Remember, there's never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
Human and Social Services
|Years of Experience||--|