Post Closing RepresentativeDupaco Community Credit Union,
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
As the Post Closing Representative, you’ll use your high attention to detail and strong organizational skills to ensure that loan documents are accurate and complete before uploading into the mortgage system.
- Provide quality service to members, potential members, and co-workers.
- Demonstrates teamwork and professionalism in all interactions with coworkers.
- Promotes a professional image of the credit union at all times.
- Reviewing documents for compliance, completeness, and accuracy.
- Identify errors in documents then follow through with appropriate parties to make corrections.
- Upload completed documents into the mortgage system.
- Stay up to date on Navigator courses along with any training deemed necessary by Supervisors and Dupaco.
- Review mortgage closing (MC) accounts and balance to the disbursement sheet.
- Follow procedures to complete the review of the final title policy.
- Assist the Post Closing Specialist with check cutting and funding procedures.
- Assist the Senior Post Closing Specialist with file check-in procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED.)
- Financial industry experience or related clerical experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both internal and external credit union communications and relations.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize work assignments as necessary.
- Self-motivated with good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to navigate between multiple programs and utilize dual computer screens.
This listing has expired
Verbal Communication Skills
|Years of Experience||--|