Director of Web DevelopmentWestmark Enterprises, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Westmark Enterprises specializes in real estate development in Iowa, Florida and North Carolina. In addition, Westmark also provides support for related companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing Company, Great River Learning and Fourge Social.
With approximately 50 employees in Dubuque, Westmark provides career opportunities in accounting and finance, information technology, human resources, and telecommunications.
For more information, visit Westmark at
Calling web app developers! We are in need of your background, and expertise!
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for the oversight and management of our information technology development team. You will be responsible for developing, project managing and support custom software applications.
Who Is Westmark Enterprises?
Westmark Enterprises is a support organization headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa that provides support functions such as information technology, human resources, inventory control, telecommunications, finance and accounting for numerous affiliated companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing, Westmark Development, Great River Learning, RCL Benziger, Fourge Social and Paradigm Education Solutions. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.westmarkenterprises.com.
As a Director of Web Development, you can expect to:
- Overall responsibility for maintaining all custom developed software including websites, apps and integrations
- Assist VP & CIO with recommendations and implementation of appropriate technology and programs based on overall corporate and divisional needs
- Reviews research and facts to make technical direction recommendations
- Participates in corporate managerial groups
- Oversees internal technology projects
- Provides leadership and oversight to staff; including hiring, assign and monitor projects and assist in problem solving process
Qualified candidates should have a bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university. Several years of web app development and managerial experience required. Strong verbal and written communication skills; organizational, analytical and decision-making skills are essential.
- Job Stability. Kendall Hunt and their family of companies have been around for over 75 years
- Career Growth. Gain some great experience to promote to higher roles - many of our leadership and upper management staff worked their way up in our family of companies
- Benefits. Low premiums on our health insurance, with company paid disability and life insurance. 401(k) matching, as well
- Paid Time Off. You receive 3 weeks of PTO at hire
It's More Than Just a Job!
Come work for our family of companies that strives to be more than just a publishing company. We build more than a community here, we build a family with our employees, and our clients. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, STD, 401K, profit sharing and PTO. Please submit your resume and cover letter. We are excited to meet you!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|