"We are excited to announce the rebranding of Schieffer Co. International L.C. to PROPULSE™, A Schieffer Company. The new logo and name, ProPulse, more succinctly reflect our professional approach to high-pressure hose solutions,” comments Jeff Theis, Founding Member and President of U.S. Operations. “The tagline ‘Power Moving Forward’ identifies a direct connection to the fluid power industry and the momentum of our business model. Both represent precision, professionalism, vitality and strong progress. That’s exactly what we and our products stand for."
Established in 1923 and headquartered in Lippstadt, Germany, the Schieffer Group of companies is world renowned as the leader in innovative high-pressure hoses and fittings. The company’s commitment to the cleaning industry has made it a prominent leader with the experience needed to innovate new products and the flexibility to bring them to market. For more than 80 years, we have been placing our know-how and experience in the field of rubber and plastic processing at the service of our customers. A skilled staff of approximately 450 at Schieffer's production plants are engaged in satisfying the needs of our business partners in industry. Schieffer products and systems incorporate comprehensive know-how derived from our many decades of experience and from intensive cooperation with our partners in industry.
Its considerable investments in research and development, personnel, equipment and patents have the company poised to pinpoint the products and processes that need improvement, and then find and create the solutions that go above and beyond the current standards. Although the specific work and services performed by the different divisions of the company differ greatly, the application know-how and practical experience which we have acquired across-the-board enables us to offer our customers system solutions and assemblies made up of individual components form these special fields and thereby provide an optimum combination of advantages.
Responsibilities include the following and any other duties that may be assigned.
- Use the current forecasting module in our ERP system (EIQ) to create the best 12-month BOM and revenue demand forecast possible using established weekly and monthly processes.
- Participate in collaborative forecasting process with key customers.
- Facilitate new item forecasts in partnership with Sales & Marketing Manager and the Director of New Product Development & Product Management.
- Facilitate a monthly collaborative cross-functional discussion with sales, marketing, and finance to achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts that drive both the supply plan and improvement of sales.
- Continuously improve forecasting techniques, method, and approach.
- Monitor forecast vs. prior year actual shipments to ensure alignment with business trends and Marketing forecasts
- Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, ensuring forecasting processes and methods are followed
- Make recommended adjustments to forecast based on changes in demand and market trends
- Prepare reporting to communicate forecast accuracy measurements to management
- Monitor shipment and order volumes of ProPulse Now Catalog items and make recommendations on product offerings and the reorder points of manufactured and stocked items.
- Under the direction of the manager, proactively partner with functional experts in Demand Planning, Inventory Planning, Purchasing, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and IT to promote best practice forecasting and collaboration
- Complete and distribute regular weekly or monthly reporting including dashboards, forecast accuracy and other sales related scorecards.
- Act as a back-up for order entry and customer service during times of order overflow.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are preferred of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required
- Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Solid analytical, organizational, decision making, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive drive to improve processes and deliver value
- Ability to handle and appropriately prioritize multiple projects, with a drive to satisfy deadlines
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Bachelor’s degree (preferred) with a minimum of 2 years of forecasting, supply chain or analytical related experience. Other certifications may be considered as well.
Pre-employment drug testing required.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Enterprise Resource Planning
New Product Development
Supply Chain Planning
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|