1st and 2nd shift Utility Production AssistantSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
A local manufacturer is currently looking for two Entry Level Utility Operator/Painters on 1st and 2nd shift in Dubuque. This is a full time position working Monday-Friday. Pay will be between $13-$15/hour depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working in a variety of powder coating production areas as directed.
- Responsible for the quality of work performed in assigned area of production.
- Responsible for accuracy of part counts and identification tags and keeping work area clean.
- Must be able to lift up to 50-75 lbs.
- Must be able to work successfully in an environment where producing high volume, quality output is key.
To be considered; please email JoeV@careerpros.com or call 563.556.3040 for more information!
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer