Construction ManagerSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Based out of NE Iowa
Traveling up to 75% across the United States
Compensation: $80k - $90k year
A local company is looking to grow and add a Construction Manager to their team. This individual is responsible for working with the construction crews, subcontractors and customers to ensure the installation of buildings on-site meet deadlines and ensure a smooth project completion. The selected candidate will work directly with the Manager and Lead Project Manager on a project-by-project basis, be open to traveling 75% across the United States at project worksites, and make safety a priority at each project.
- Responsible for developing safe and efficient construction practices and techniques so that standards can be established, maintained and documented.
- Oversee and monitor the activities of construction crews and subcontractors to ensure new construction, repair and building maintenance activities are completed in accordance with established standards.
- Be the key point of contact and train construction crews and subcontractors in all areas and on established standards.
- Perform standard estimating tasks such as performing quality take-offs, creating material price lists, researching labor, material and equipment costs for these take-offs.
- Responsible for project construction execution and formulating a competent construction execution plan that includes changes to the plan as required, meeting schedules and cost goals of the project.
- Manage weekly project status and safety meetings. Report information and concerns back to the Design and Construction Manager for review and resolution.
- Provide onsite technical support for customers when they request a site supervisor.
- Ensure that resources (i.e. vehicles, equipment, tools) are maintained in proper working order.
- Monitor performance of construction crews to established goals and objectives
- Be a “ champion” for the strategic plan program to the crews.
- Abide by all OSHA and safety regulations and ensure the construction crews are performing work safely.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Building or Construction Management or related field preferred; or a combination of education, training and experience.
- At least 4 years of related experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Knowledge of construction and building codes and safety/OSHA procedures
- OSHA 10 or 30 certification a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Must be able to travel frequently and hold a valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 21 years of age for DOT regulations and traveling across state lines
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to read blueprints and design drawings
- Experience or certification in operating auxiliary equipment (forklifts, boom lifts, scissor lifts, man lifts etc.)
- Must be able to operate a wide variety of power and hand tools
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and ability to work at heights up to 60 feet in the air.
Send your resume to Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (OSHA)
|Years of Experience||--|