Inside Sales Representative - Agriculture IndustrySedona Staffing Services, Tulare, CA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Inside Sales Representative – Agricultural Industry
Location: Tulare, CA
Wage: $80k - $110k / year (pending skill set and experience)
A local agricultural based company in Tulare, CA is seeking to add an Inside Sales Representative to their sales team. In a snap shot, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for inside sales to the customer (dairies) which consists of but is not limited to selling ingredients off the price sheet, and managing individual deals with traders and selling ingredients at agreed upon prices. The right fit candidate will possess a solid understanding of feeds and commodities, proven successful sales experience and a college degree.
What you get to do:
- Responsible for the sales, written contract, and communication that is contract related until that contract is entered into database.
- Responsible for active selling by way of calling dairies to gain competitive information, bids, and market information that is useful to maintain competitive pricing. Directly responsible for information shared with the traders and sales manager.
- Responsible for all aspects of order entry for all products as it relates to your assigned accounts.
- Responsible for ALL customer service issues which include but are not limited to handling complaints, requests for paperwork, account reconciliations, resolving price issues, resolving logistics / transportation concerns, and product quality issues.
- Directly responsible for partnering with the Customer Service Representative as a resource if need for problems to resolution.
- Responsible for month end and year end contract balances.
What we need from you:
- Agricultural / Feed / Commodities experience and background is required
- Bachelor’s degree (Agricultural based is preferred)
- Strong organization, communication, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Robust customer service commitment and prides self on accountability
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume to: email@example.com
Sedona AG Services is an equal opportunity employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|