Sales & Marketing Specialist - Dairy IndustrySedona Staffing Services, Rutland, VT
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sales & Marketing Specialist
Territory: New York, Vermont & New Hampshire
Full Time – Base wage & comprehensive benefits package available
Sedona AG Services, an agricultural based sales force team, is seeking candidate for a Sales and Marketing Specialist in the New York, Vermont and New Hampshire dairy market. This role with involve working with Dairy producers representing a global agricultural based company that offers robotic innovation that is a sustainable and profitable solution. The right fit candidate will possess a solid dairy background in mid to large size farms, have a passion for the dairy industry, ability to prospect new clients and produce in a team environment.
What you get to do:
- The Sales & Marketing Specialist will identify opportunities to grow all areas of the company’s product portfolio in the Northern NY, VT & NH region.
- Utilize company provided tools to prospect new customers and maximize the quantity and quality of new prospects in the Sales funnel
- Effectively communicate the features and benefits of company’s Product portfolio
- Procure, maintain and report data on all producers within the assigned territory for the purpose of future sales (CRM)
- Accurately report all contacts and discussions customer contact database (CRM)
- Identify top prospects for follow up by the Sales Manager.
- Consistently evaluate opportunities for greater market penetration.
- Establish relationships with key producers and other service providers within the assigned territory.
What we need from you:
- Degree in agriculture related field (preferably dairy or animal science)
- Sales and or support experience in the agricultural industry is preferred.
- Effective time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to travel 30 – 50% within the territory
- Valid Driver’s License
- Computer literate
- Competitive Base Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Mileage, cell phone and office expense reimbursed.
Interested in learning more? It’s likely we are interested in learning more about you too! Please share a copy of your professional resume with Amanda: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona AG Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Customer Relationship Management
Project Portfolio Management
|Years of Experience||--|