Senior Systems AdministratorSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Senior System Administrator
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: Commensurate based on skill set and experience.
Exempt / Direct Hire
A local Northeast Iowa based manufacturer is seeking a Senior System Administrator will be responsible for the improvement and upkeep of the ERP system. The best fit candidate will be responsible for creating business, financial and inventory reports with Microsoft SSRS as well as working with .Net to create/maintain programs to streamline processes. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values. This position also offers the potential of advancement opportunities in the next one to three years.
What you get to do:
- Implement and refine all applications of the ERP system to manage daily business operations
- Develop reports from the system to enhance decision-making processes and measure business performance
- Develop a Business Intelligence interface to allow users to access usable ERP data
- Partner with several people from Sales, Production, Purchasing, Finance, and Quality to leverage the use of the ERP system. Develop a high degree of understanding of each department's business processes
- Creating SQL Reports using SSRS
- Utilize SQL SSRS to generate business documentation and reports
- Advises Managers and Directors as they evaluate proposed new systems or upgrades (intranets, software, hardware, services) and as necessary when operational problems occur with systems in their areas
- Establish network backup procedures and monitor backups
- Monitor network performance on a regular basis and correct problems as necessary
- Administer E-mail
- Acquire and install, or coordinate installation of and maintain:
- Personal computers, thin clients, peripherals and PC applications
- Network operating systems software, network backup software and other network utilities
- Network infrastructure, including routers, switches, wireless access points, cabling and shared devices
- Wide area networking and other data communications products
- Mobile devices, such as; smart phones, laptops, iPad’s and portable scanning guns
- Create and maintain documentation as it pertains to installation and troubleshooting
- Assist users with PC applications
- Administer VPN and dedicated Internet connections, including security measures and usage policies
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics from four-year college or university AND at least 5 years related experience.
- Successful candidates shall have experience with Microsoft products, including, Windows Server 2008-2019, SQL 2012-2017, and SQL 2012-2017 SSRS as well as VMware.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda Saylor | email@example.com
Please note that all inquiries are kept confidential. Employer represented in this job positing is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Enterprise Resource Planning
Network Operating System (NOS)
SQL (Programming Language)
SQL Server Reporting Services
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
|Years of Experience||--|