Human Resources - Office Assistant Part Time Entry LevelPSSI, Kieler, WI
This listing has expired
From Taco Tuesdays to 60th-anniversary dinners, we’re in the business of protecting moments. At Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. (PSSI), people are at the heart of everything we do: our people and the those around the world whose food we work steadfastly to protect.
We lead the way for food protection with over 17,000 employees and over 500 food processing facilities that we service throughout North America. We serve as primary partners with plants both small and large. With more than 45 years in the business, our company is backed by a unique value-driven culture and entrepreneurial spirit that sets us on a path of continued growth in our industry.
An Office Assistant provides entry-level human resource support to the corporate human resource department. This position is a high paced data entry position, an ideal candidate will need to be able to work together as a team as well as independently on daily job duties.
To Apply: https://secure.jobappnetwork.com/apply/c_pssi/Corporate-Office-Assistant--PT-job-Kieler-WI-US-4770088.html
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
This position is a high paced data entry human resource office assistant position. This position needs to be able to work together as a team as well as independently on daily job duties. Some of the daily responsibilities include:
• Assist in the Data entry of Disciplinary actions
• Assemble new employee files and maintain filing system
• Physically move employee files from cabinet to cabinet, and in some cases, from building to building
• Assist with answering phones and cover for receptionist
• Cover for other team members when they are out of the office
• Miscellaneous tasks as assigned to support the human resource department
• Transport mail to and from post office.
• Maintain electronic filing/scanning.
• Distribute termination emails.
• Self-starter with the ability to work as a team as well as independently
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a large workload
• Excellent Communication skills in English and Spanish (if bilingual)
• Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Products like Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Efficient in Adobe Acrobat
• Ability to work with office equipment, scanner/fax
• Professional Telephone Skills
• Data entry experience
• Ability to pick up new tasks as assigned on a daily/weekly/monthly/annual basis
• Ability to adapt to change quickly as the company grows and policies and laws update
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|