This listing has expired
A fast-growing Dubuque based business is looking for an Accounting/HR professional to join our team and help take our business to the next level.
What’s in it for you:
● Become an early member of a fast-growing team
● Receive an inside look at how a successful small business operates
● Direct access to ownership
Role Specific Benefits:
● Paid Time Off
● Paid holidays
● Flexible work environment
● Ability to directly impact the success of the company and our clients
● Gain valuable experience working in a professional office environment
Why the Accounting / HR position is critical to our organization:
● They handle all the day-to-day purchasing activities
● They work with our internal teams to ensure the best customer experience
● They regularly price check garments to help keep the company in the best financial health
● They follow up with various vendors on delivery timelines
What This Role Entails: Accounting
● Processes all accounts payable transactions including vender bills and credit card charges, ensuring accuracy of each bill and proper classification
● Performs accounts receivable duties by accurate posting and classification of the daily receivable transactions, preparing deposit slips when needed, and maintaining accurate and comprehensive records of each day’s transactions
● Works with Operations Manager to prepare daily and weekly management reports. Prepares financial reports for management as needed
● Reviews balance sheet, profit, loss statements, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected financial position of organization for managers
● Manages and prepares payroll process
What This Role Entails: Human Resources
● Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting, and helping resolve work-related problems
● Benefits administration: conducts new hire and exit interviews, ensuring employees understand their benefit coverages. Administers 401(k) and health plans. Responsible for employee verification, unemployment, and disability claims.
● Manage employee documentation such as Employee Handbook and disciplinary communications
● Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
● Assists in identifying staff vacancies and recruits, interviews and select applicants
Required Skills & Experience:
● Prior accounting experience, performing accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and general ledger duties. Experience with QuickBooks Online a plus.
● Three or more year’s proven experience implementing human resources programs.
● Conscientious, detail-oriented worker who is self-motivated
● Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
● Ability to meet deadlines
● Relentless go-getter. A hustler.
● Proficient with MS Office / Google Suite
This listing has expired
QuickBooks (Accounting Software)
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|