Project CoordinatorSedona Staffing Services, Atlanta, GA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Hourly Pay Rate: $65/hr
Contract – Full Time – 40hrs/week
As Project Manager, you will oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting.
Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope. Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising. Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements. Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs. Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing. Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures. Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses. Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized. Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors.
- Bachelor Degree REQUIRED – Master Degree preferred
- PMP or PMI Certifications
- 7 years minimum of Project Management experience in technology implementation
- Experience in managing large team of technical experts cross functionality to achieve desire results
- Experience in planning/execution, schedule tracking, deliverable tracking, project reporting, and risk tracking, build change management and communication plans
- Plans and executes all facets of project management to include day-to-day management and oversight of multiple, concurrent IT projects
- Evaluates and recommends the adoption of new or enhanced approaches to delivering IT products and/or services.
- HRIS experience
- Experience with ATS implementation
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
Project Cycle Management
Project Management Institute (PMI) Methodology
Project Management Professional Certification
|Years of Experience||--|