Sales Support SpecialistSedona Staffing Services, Donelson, TN
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sales Support Specialist
Location: Remote – Must work on CST business hours
Hourly Pay Rate: $20/hr
Long Term Contract – 6+ months – Full Time (40hrs/week)
As a Sales Support Specialist, you will be responsible for Sales and Account Management support with regards to quoting/pricing, and sales tools usability. Provide sales support, education and training to multiple sales and account management teams. Support includes user support on Salesforce.com, Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and other critical tools and applications as needed.
- Support Sales and Account Management users with Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ) configurations and custom pricing exhibits.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end user issues for APTTUS Configure Price Quote (CPQ) applications.
- Provide education and training programs to support the businesses in the use of automated tools and processes.
- Perform user acceptance testing for Salesforce and Apttus CPQ projects.
- Reviews, drafts, and outlines business requirements that impact strategic initiatives and/or business unit objectives.
- Assists in the development and documentation of business requirements and/or business solutions to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- Ensure custom pricing exhibits requests are created using the appropriate process
- Communicate with various departments to finalize pricing/quote
- Bachelor Degree
- 3+ years sales support, sales administration, or sales operations
- Experience developing, managing, and implementing systems requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Top Candidates Will Possess
- Quantifiable experience working in Salesforce
- Quantifiable experience working in APTTUS Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
- Experience managing User Acceptance Testing processes
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Certified Power Quality Professional
Strategic Business Unit
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
|Years of Experience||--|