K-12 Marketing Graphic Design InternKendall Hunt Publishing Company, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for almost 70 years. We currently employ approximately 180 people at our Dubuque, Iowa, headquarters, with an additional 70 people throughout the United States.
Our mission is to meet the specific needs of the marketplace in a unique and progressive manner, and we are committed to excellence and employee growth and development.
We offer career opportunities in sales and acquisitions, account management, project development, customer support, information technology, finance, accounting, clerical support and human resources. We provide a comprehensive benefit package and full-time and part-time flexible schedules, including internships.
Our Higher Education Division is a leader in custom publishing of high quality educational products, services and solutions to the higher education market, including digital solutions and eBooks as well as printed material.
Our PreK-12 Division is a leader in publishing solutions of innovative, hands-on inquiry based solutions for the PreK-12 market.
We also collaborate closely with our related educational technology solutions companies to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs and expectations of today’s students.
For more information, visit Kendall Hunt’s website https://www.kendallhunt.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
Kendall Hunt Publishing is looking for our next K-12 Marketing Graphic Design Intern. We are searching for someone who would like to hone their graphic design craft by designing creative materials for both digital and traditional media. Our intern will work closely with our K-12 team to build digital solutions geared towards expanding market share and serving current customers. Our ideal intern will have availability to work 10 to 20 hours a week during the SPRING semester, depending on their schedule. We are looking at juniors and graduating seniors, in hopes that with extensive training they will become full time employee with us after graduation!
What Does A Typical Work Week Look Like?
- Show off your graphic design skills, and gain many more, by creating layouts and designs. Our products include book covers, sales support materials, corporate identity material, advertisements and signage to be use in both print and digital formats
- Work with our professional marketing staff to produce design projects from concept to completion
- Work cross departmentally with sales management, IT and Social Media Managers to develop solutions that work in tandem with company websites and branding strategies
- Create designs in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Premiere)
Who We Need!
- Juniors or graduating Seniors working towards a degree in graphic design, marketing, visual communications or related fields
- This student must have the availability to work a minimum of 10 hours, up to 20 hours a week
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Create and edit in HTML
- We would prefer someone with previous design experience; it could be from classroom work, freelance or previous internships
- Someone who can handle multiple projects simultaneously with a strong attention to details
- Someone who has a passion for creative thinking and can bring fresh ideas to the table
Who Is Kendall Hunt Publishing?
As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for 75 years. With over 8,000 titles, we offer high quality educational products, services and solutions to the Higher Education academic market, including digital solutions and eBooks, as well as printed material. We develop educational materials that are well designed, interactive, and in line with the educational goals of the author and, in turn, the students. Our employees are driven and passionate about excelling, learning, having fun, and making the world a better place by helping to improve the experience of both college-level students and professors. Visit our website at www.kendallhunt.com to learn more.
Please submit over your resume, a cover letter and previous work that you have done to HRDept@kendallhunt.com. Those who do not submit all of these articles may not be considered for review. You may submit your work electronically - either jpeg or pdf.
This listing has expired
Graphic Design/Social Media
Adobe Creative Suite
HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
|Years of Experience||--|