Plant Finance ManagerSedona Staffing Services, Seattle, WA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Plant Finance Manager
Salary Range: $90k - $105k
Location: Seattle, WA (relocation provided)
Direct Placement – Full Time
We seek a hands-on, experienced Plant Finance Manager to be part of the Plant Senior Leadership Team in this CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) Manufacturing operation in SeaTac, WA.
If you are looking for a dynamic and challenging work environment with opportunity to expand your influence across the organization, grow personally and professionally with long term goals, this position has much to offer.
This position requires a financial leader, who will partner with Operations Management to provide decision support, drive cost and process improvements, as well as taking a leadership role in challenging the plant to improve financial performance in support of the vision for manufacturing excellence.
The Plant Finance Manager will be a key player in the plant management team, providing key analysis and insights to guide decision making and challenge the plant to improve financial performance. Also ensure the financial accounting and reporting needs are met.
Direct Business Partnering-
- Develop and leverage relationships with Operations and corporate functions to achieve manufacturing and related finance KPI’s and goals.
- Develop and implement business plans aligned with enterprise strategy.
- Provide leadership with a physical presence on the production floor, driving continuous improvement.
- Provide financial advice, along with accurate and timely operational performance reporting, to the plant management team to ensure sound financial and operational decisions
- Be a trusted adviser and expert to the Plant Manager and others.
- Articulate actionable data-driven insights by leveraging BI tools and storytelling techniques.
- Formulate innovative ideas and map steps that will clearly accelerate the organization toward its goals.
- Assist plant management team with capital planning, including calculating and evaluating financial payback on all capital expenditure proposals
- Understand all cost drivers in order to provide accurate and challenging budgets and forecast.
- Prioritize activities and align with stakeholders to deliver results with a high degree of predictability.
- Analyze industry trends and evolving technology to pro-actively identify improvement opportunities, minimize risk, and protect continuity of supply.
- Develop necessary ERP system proficiency for both finance and other plant functions (SAP experience preferred).
- Key focus areas include materials cost and usage management, labor cost and utilization, asset utilization and overhead expenditure control.
- Coordinate activities with corporate accounting to ensure accurate financial results and other financial closing activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or working towards a Bachelors - BA in Accounting and/or Finance required. CMA or CPA preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience finance/accounting experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years of Leadership experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- ERP systems (SAP preferred).
- Experience with Financial Modeling.
- Continuous improvement experience and/or cost reduction recommendations.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Business Performance Management
Consumer Packaged Goods
Continuous Improvement Process
Decision Support Systems
Enterprise Resource Planning
Fast Moving Consumer Goods
|Years of Experience||--|