Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Here at Dupaco, we pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional member experience with each and every interaction. To keep up with our growing membership, we are calling out for friendly, self-motivated, individuals who think outside of the box and have a passion for helping people! As a Teller Service Associate, you’ll be connecting with our members to assist them with their transactions and identify additional opportunities to improve their financial future.
- Connecting with members and potential members by providing courteous, professional and knowledgeable service to increase member satisfaction and account usage
- Accurately and efficiently processing transactions – such as deposits, payments, withdrawals, cashing checks, etc.
- Actively listening to identify the member’s unique needs and educating them on appropriate credit union products/ services
- Understand the technology that is available to the members and demonstrate to them how to use it
- Performing miscellaneous operation duties in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Promoting a positive and professional image of the credit union
- Floating to Cedar Rapids area branches as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED) or equivalent experience
- Customer service & cash handling experience preferred
- Ability to exude confidence and lead by example in providing outstanding member service to members, potential members, and coworkers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adjust your communication style to your audience
- A positive attitude and strong desire to help others
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to navigate between multiple programs
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|