Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
As an Indirect Lending Processor, the road to success is built on strong relationships with dealers, members, and the lending team. Members count on your exceptional attention to detail for loan documents to be accurate and complete. You’ll build trust, because you’ll take the initiative to follow up. The dealers depend on you to quickly and effectively answer their questions. You may need to navigate through some difficult conversations. By working together in the end our members will have a smile on their face and keys in their hand.
- Providing exceptional quality service to dealers and members by receiving & making calls, answering questions, determining dealer/member needs and referring them to the appropriate product/service or staff member
- Processing all indirect consumer loans and ensuring that all documents are signed and in order before funding loans
- Auditing files, policies and procedures to verify that all documentation is accurate and complete to ensure that Dupaco is in compliance with existing regulations
- Tracking, monitoring, reporting and resolving collateral and pending files and updating information in appropriate systems
- Working closely with the lenders to learn about the indirect underwriting decision making process
- Assisting in relationship building with dealers by occasional dealer visits and training dealers on new programs, documents and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED) required
- Two years of college or equivalent experience preferred
- Consumer loan processing knowledge is helpful
- Familiarity with velocity is a plus
- Interpersonal skills to represent the financial institution in a positive and professional way
- Proper phone etiquette and correspondence to members
- Excellent computer skills
Work hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM. Rotating Saturday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM (about once/month)
If you want to be on the team that provides the Dupaco experience right at the dealership, apply today!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|