Market Analyst ( Commodities )Sedona Staffing Services, Omaha, NE
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Market Analyst - Commodities
Location: Omaha, NE
Wage: $50k - $75k / year (pending skill set and experience)
A local agricultural based company in Omaha, Nebraska is seeking a Market Analyst to partner with internal business teams to assess risk, manage databases, communicate information, and conduct research on assigned markets. Analysts work in a fast-moving environment with an entrepreneurial mindset. We are looking for candidates who aspire to learn and take on larger responsibilities/roles within the company, not career analysts. This is a great opportunity for those looking to expand on their analyst / financial experience and growth with in a company that has multiple career paths for the right fit candidate. For career advancement and future opportunities, relocation will likely be required.
What you get to do:
- Consolidate and report supply and demand projections for various commodities
- Manage and maintain the market intelligence program
- Create and maintain various models for performance projections
- Maintain current margin and market spreadsheets
- Aggregate local commodity price data
- Adhere to company credit and risk policies
- Other duties and ad hoc reporting as assigned
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- 1 + years of analyst / finance experience
- High level of detail, multi-tasking, and problem solving
- Advanced excel skills are preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical procedures
- Curiosity and a commitment to continuous learning
- Agricultural background preferred
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona AG Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
Supply And Demand
|Years of Experience||--|