Production/Warehouse LaborSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Production/Warehouse - 1st Shift
This position will be responsible for performing various aspects of production and warehouse duties such as assemble finished products, inspect product to ensure high quality as well as operate and clean production equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Read production schedules, customer orders, shipping orders and requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, assembled and distributed.
- Sort and place materials on racks, shelves and bins according to a pre-determined sequence, such as size, type etc.
- Assist with the picking and packing of materials in the warehouse.
- Ensure all materials used are in conformance with product specifications..
- Operate a forklift in accordance to company safety policy.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and equipment.
- Complete company training process adequate for this role.
- Other duties as assigned based on role.
If interested in this position, call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer