Container Management AnalystHODGE,
This listing has expired
Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
- Select appropriate Returnable Containers/Racks for parts, based on the parts size and weight, footprint, paint finish, material presentation to assembly line, etc. This will include working with:
- Custom Rack Designers/Fabricators
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Design Engineers
- SCI Specialists
- Part Suppliers
- Navigate and utilize SAP software
- Complete data entry into customized and proprietary software database
- Procure prototype racks for physical build
- Procure production racks
- Comply with all OSHA, site-specific safety and PPE requirements
- Work toward continuous improvement
- Stay current with changing technology
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
- High school diploma, GED or continuing education
- Intermediate computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
- SAP software experience/knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management and/or continuing education
This listing has expired
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (OSHA)
Personal Protective Equipment
Supply Chain Management
Top Secret-Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI Clearance)
|Years of Experience||--|