Loan Administration AssociateFidelity Bank & Trust, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
In 1910, Fidelity Bank & Trust opened for business in Luxemburg, Iowa. Originally known as the Luxemburg Savings Bank the name was changed to Fidelity Bank & Trust in 1964, when the charter was moved to Dyersville. Today we proudly serve 30 communities.
Fidelity Bank & Trust is here for your financial needs, and as a supporter of our communities. We have over 280 employees ready to help you with all of your banking needs. Our people proudly log hundreds of hours of community service and are happy to lend a helping hand to a variety of projects and organizations in their communities
- Performs the daily work of processing new loans and renewals including the preparation of tickets and making loan advances, proofreading payments and new notes, balancing loans, processing payments and/or other related miscellaneous or back-up duties.
- Provides quality service to lending staff by providing assistance in solving customer questions/problems.
- Assists the loan department in the documentation, standardization, and measurement of key business processes to promote a total quality management environment and to allow for the continual improvement and efficiency of key departmental processes.
- Updates knowledge and develops professionally on a continuing basis through various training resources.
- Assists the Loan Administration Department by performing administrative duties along with routine clerical duties.
- Prepares administrative reports, statements, records, etc.
- Performs routine data gathering and research.
- Assists the department with file maintenance.
- Develop appropriate internal controls to protect the bank’s resources.
- Participates in civic and community activities to generate visibility for the bank.
- Openly communicates to all departments within the bank to determine efficiencies and improvements.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with all applicable law and regulations (as set forth by the Chief Compliance Officer).
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee should be available during the “core” work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Some travel may be required for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- 2 or 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior administrative experience.
This listing has expired
Total Quality Management
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|