Service TechnicianEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a local company to search for a Service Technician to join their team.
This position is responsible for general mechanical service on electrical and gasoline golf cars, turf vehicles and trailers.
- Performs mechanical services/repairs to golf vehicles, turf units and trailers.
- Performs assigned duties at the shop or on-site at customers location.
- They will make deliveries or pickups from customers to provide continuity of service and maintenance of accounts.
- Performs on the road service calls
- Provides sales leads and customer information to service manager/writer
- The service tech must complete necessary work orders, part orders, delivery reports, time sheets, and other paperwork required to document the mechanical work
- Maintains accurate parts inventory on company truck, and drives company vehicles as required
What You Can Bring to the Table:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to lift up to 85 pounds repetitively
- Mechanical knowledge of engines and electrical
- Auto/small engine experience is a plus
Ways to Apply for this position (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA
- Email your resume Paige.Fortson@ExpressPros.com
Remember, there's never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
Inventory Control Systems
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|