Sales Operations SpecialistPlatinum Supplemental Insurance, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Platinum Supplemental Insurance markets cost-effective, benefit-rich supplemental insurance policies that help families focus on recovery, not finances, when a family member is fighting cancer, heart attack or stroke, or is affected by critical illness or injury. Founded in 1995 in Dubuque, Iowa, Platinum is dedicated to enhancing the lives of its customers, representatives and employees by delivering exceptional value and customer service at all times; offering unmatched opportunities for personal, professional and financial growth; and operating with unwavering passion, integrity and concern for others. For more information on Platinum, our product lines and career opportunities, visit www.pltnm.com.
Sales Operations Specialist
Platinum is a leader in the supplemental health insurance market, with a dynamic team of sales representatives serving 17 states. As a sales operations specialist in Platinum’s Dubuque home office, you will serve an important and well-recognized role supporting functions that enhance sales force productivity.
Platinum is a leader in the supplemental health insurance market, with a dynamic team of sales representatives serving 17 states throughout America’s heartland. As a sales operations specialist in Platinum’s Dubuque home office, you will serve an important and well-recognized role supporting functions that enhance sales force productivity. This position provides a high level of customer service to key sales managers in the field and requires a high degree of detail and problem-solving. If you like communicating with others, improving efficiency and learning the internal operations of an effective organization, apply today.
What You’ll Do:
- Offer exceptional day-to-day customer service to our sales leadership, sales representatives and other departments within the organization
- With training, provide expert knowledge on various aspects of Platinum’s outside sales system, including team assignments, training, processes and compensation
- Facilitate smooth business transactions between our outside sales representatives and the home office
- Oversee and report compensation, including bonuses and other incentives, for Platinum’s outside sales representatives
- Manage key development projects related to the enhancement of sales tools, sales reports and process flow
- Manage the successful implementation of new sales programs
- Consult with key sales managers to identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need:
- At least a high school degree; associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar field preferred
- Demonstrated skills in customer service, project management and data management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive solutions-focused attitude and demonstrated initiative and innovation
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding personal information
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent compensation and benefits package: includes health, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; short- and long-term disability; retirement plan with employer matching; and flexible spending account
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Daily casual dress
- Typical workweek: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.–5 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
- A fun workplace environment with talented individuals who recognize your work and value your input and collaboration
- Modern, well-equipped office facilities on Dubuque’s thriving, historic Main Street
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Platinum Supplemental Insurance is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EOE) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty or veteran status.
Join a fun team of people doing important work: Apply Now
Visit our Facebook page to learn more about who we are and what we do.
This listing has expired
Process Flow Diagrams
Verbal Communication Skills
|Years of Experience||--|