Warehouse Associates (W6) - 1st ShiftHODGE,
This listing has expired
Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
- Full-time hours available on 1st shift (6:00 AM - 2:30 PM) some Saturdays and overtime as needed
- Part-time hours available with flexible scheduling
- We are more than a team; we are a family.
- We are ambitious! We do Whatever It Takes to achieve great things together.
- We understand and encourage the mindful prioritization between career, health, family, and spiritual life.
- Benefit highlights for eligible employees include paid time off, 401k, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, employee assistance program, lifestyle rewards program, wellness program, and more!
- Warehouse Associates are responsible receiving, sorting, loading, and unloading material daily in a safe and efficient manner.
- Check-in and receive all inbound freight
- Tag and put away all inbound freight,
- Use RF Scanner to track material movements throughout warehouse
- Pick and scan out all outbound freight, kit if necessary, and prepare for shipment
- Operate material handling equipment safely (forklift, etc.)
- Maintain overall cleanliness and orderliness of warehouse
- Comply with all OSHA and site-specific safety & PPE requirements
- High School Diploma, GED or continuing education preferred
- Previous warehouse, manufacturing, or distribution center experience a plus
- Forklift experience highly desired; but not required; on the job training
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
This listing has expired
Building and Grounds
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|