Material Handling, 2nd Shift $2,000 Retention BonusBodine Electric Company, Peosta, IA
This listing has expired
Bodine Electric Company is the industry choice for small gearmotors, motors, and controls. Established in 1905, and still family-owned, Bodine Electric Company continues to set the standards for quality manufacturing and engineering excellence in the power transmission and motion control industry.
Bodine Electric's commitment to quality begins with our highly trained engineering professionals at two main company facilities. Our corporate headquarters in Northfield, Illinois, is home to our design engineering teams, research and development labs, and our sales support, and marketing teams.
Peosta, Iowa is the home of our component manufacturing and final assembly operations. Bodine Electric utilizes the industry's latest CNC machining, winding, and assembly equipment. Final assembly operations are supported by several manufacturing engineers, as well as a Lean Manufacturing team --all with 10+ years experience in fractional horsepower (less than 1HP) gearmotor and motor manufacturing.
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring the flow of merchandise through the Company from shipments into the company to the production floor.
- Receive materials into the company and verify materials against invoices to ensure the accuracy of the delivery.
- Perform transactions in the inventory system to enter new quantities of materials into stock.
- Pick and deliver materials to individual departments upon request.
- Performs kanban set-ups and monitors the wip/kanban system.
- Performs inventory cycle and error counts.
- Assures each task meets all quality standards and requirements.
- Performs general housekeeping to ensure a clean and safe work area.
- Utilize material handling equipment as required (ex. manual pallet jacks, powered pallet jacks, forklifts etc.).
- Occasional overtime required
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., stand/walk continuously and perform physical tasks
- Ability to operate powered material handling equipment (fork truck, electric pallet jack, etc.)
- Ability to learn the Company's inventory computer system.
- Great attention to detail to maintain accurate records.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to pass a post-offer physical, drug screen, and background check.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|