Leave of Absence CoordinatorEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals in Dubuque has partnered with a local company to actively recruit a Leave of Absence Coordinator to join their team.
To analyze reported Family Medical Leave (FMLA) requests; to make determinations based on state and federal regulations; and to ensure that ongoing claim management is within company service standards and industry best practices.
- Establishes FMLA claims; tracks and codes documentation in accordance with internal workflow processes.
- Analyzes FMLA claims to determine eligibility and certification in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Identifies action plan; determines benefits due; and makes timely case decisions based on service expectations as established by the client.
- Communicates decisions and on-going expectations with claimants and clients.
- Maintains professional client relationships.
- Attendance during scheduled work hours is required.
What You Can Bring to the Table:
High school diploma or GED required. College degree and/or college courses preferred.
Two (2) years of administrative/general office experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Disability management and/or FMLA administration experience preferred.
Knowledge of state and federal FMLA regulations
Knowledge of medical disability management
PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- High speed internet required
Ways to Apply for this position (please choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Email your resume to Lauren.Cordes@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our Express office at 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA
There is never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993
|Years of Experience||--|