Marketing & Recruiting CoordinatorEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A local Dubuque Company is seeking a Marketing & Recruitment Coordinator.
This is an entry level position that will be responsible for providing marketing support, recruitment coordination and office administration duties.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for content development, acquisition, and posting of content for social media, internal and external communications (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Graphic design for invitations, flyers, newsletters and advertisements
- Partnering with Recruiters, Sales Managers and Hiring Managers to source, qualify, interview and hires
- Sources candidates through networking, data base and internet research techniques
- Schedule interviews with candidates
- Communicate weekly to review recruiting reports, growth goals and progress
- Provide weekly candidates pipeline updates to the Recruiting Manager and Sales leadership
- Assist in developing job descriptions for required experience and background to meet the ideal candidate profile for assigned branches
- Offer interviewing and on-boarding guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Develop and maintain strong candidate relationships for current and future hiring needs
- Communicate culture of organization to prospective candidates
- Experience posting content on social media
- Graphic design experience
- Customer service oriented
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
If you are qualified for this position, email your resume to Molly.Wand@ExpressPros.com.
Never a fee to the job seeker!
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
Full or Part Time
Human and Social Services
|Years of Experience||--|