This listing has expired
Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
- We are more than a team; we are a family.
- We are ambitious! We do Whatever It Takes to achieve great things together.
- We understand and encourage the mindful prioritization between career, health, family, and spiritual life.
- Benefit highlights for eligible employees include paid time off, 401k, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, employee assistance program, lifestyle rewards program, wellness program, and more!
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Post positions to appropriate internet sources
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Conduct prescreening interviews
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System
- Coordinate onsite interviews with hiring managers
- Follow up on interview process
- Extend verbal offers to candidates
- Communicate new hire information to appropriate staff
- Complete monthly report of employment activity
- Serve as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Occasional travel required
- Work toward continuous improvement
- Stay current with changing technology
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
- High School Diploma, GED or continuing education
- Intermediate computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
- Previous personnel or human resource experience
- College degree in Business and/or Human resources
- Previous recruiting and interviewing experience
- Knowledge of local employment market and community resources
- Previous experience with employment laws
- PHR or SPHR certification
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|