Creative Adventure Lab is a non-profit organization that fosters creativity and innovation to generate value in our community. We build creativity and innovation through hands-on kids activities, family activities, coworking and entrepreneurship programs, art classes, pottery classes, painting classes, summer camps, and more.
ABOUT CREATIVE ADVENTURE LAB
Creative Adventure Lab is a high-impact nonprofit organization that delivers play-based experiences that empower the next generation of innovators, problem-solvers, and change-makers.
Founded in 2008, Creative Adventure Lab has grown significantly over the past 10 years. Join an outcomes-based, goal-oriented organization with unlimited potential. View more about our programs and services here: creativeadventurelab.org
ABOUT THIS POSITION
The guest services coordinator is responsible for providing high-quality guest services to visitors exploring our play labs and pottery painting studio. This position also coordinates back-of-house responsibilities that support an amazing guest experience.
Guest services staff reside at the front lines of our youth and family programs, which include our hands-on Play Labs and pottery painting studio. Guest services staff provide high-quality, blow-your-socks-off customer service to thousands of eager visitors every year. This position is responsible for welcoming and assisting guests during their visit. In addition, guest service staff actively promote sales of pottery painting items, family memberships, retail items, and provide information about other programs and services the organization offers.
In addition to customer-focused activities, guest services staff also complete a variety of back-of-house tasks that support high-quality visitor experiences, like pottery processing, straightening/resetting program areas, cleaning, and other projects as assigned. This is a very active job and requires a mix of standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, bending, and a variety of other movements throughout each shift.
TALENTS & SKILLS
An excellent guest services coordinator will be enthusiastic, friendly, and comfortable engaging in conversations with complete strangers of all ages. They will naturally treat people with respect and make them feel valued and important. Other qualities a guest services coordinator should possess include:
- An ability to keep things neat and organized
- An innate drive to produce exceptional results
- Ability to work & solve problems independently
- Fine attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provide high-quality guest experiences
- Directly provide high-quality guest services to visitors
- Promote & coordinate key programs, with a goal of increasing sales
- General Admission
- Family Memberships
- Pottery Painting
- Retail Items
- Parties & Private Events
- Special Events
- Other projects as assigned
- Adhere to program budgets
- Maintain & manage inventory
- Order program supplies & materials
- Ensure activity area cleanliness, maintenance & repair
- Part-time, 25-30 hours/week
- Availability: Visitor activities are currently open to the public Thursdays, 2-6pm, Fridays 2-8pm, Saturdays 10-4pm, and Sundays 10-2pm and you should generally be available during most/all of these times. Flexibility in scheduling when completing back-of-house activities.
There are no experience requirements for this position, although experience in any of the following areas will likely give you an edge:
- Retail Sales
- Customer Service
- All candidates must pass a criminal background check
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered, please use this link to schedule a 15 minute chat with us: https://calendly.com/jordandegree/quick-employment-chat. We’ll ask a few simple questions, like why this position interests you and why you think you’d be good at it.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Arts and Entertainment
Volunteer and Non-profit
|Years of Experience||--|