Office Assistant/AR ClerkLime Rock Springs Co. | Pepsi Dubuque, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Lime Rock Springs Co. was founded in 1916 in Dubuque, Iowa by John C. Gantz. The name was derived from the natural springs on which the bottling facility was originally constructed. The company bottled a full line of flavored soft drinks under its own label until 1936 when Pepsi-Cola was added. The company has ceased producing at the Dubuque location and now sources its products from Wis-Pak, Inc. which is a multi-plant production cooperative servicing the company and thirty other independent Pepsi-Cola Bottlers within the Midwest.
Our portfolio of beverages includes many category leaders in areas such as soft drinks, still waters, sparkling waters, flavored waters, enhanced waters, sports drinks, teas, cold coffee drinks, energy drinks, protein drinks, juices, etc. Some of our brands are Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Crush, Schweppes, Aquafina waters, Klarbrunn waters, Bubly sparkling waters, Bubblr Antioxidant sparkling waters, LIFEWTR, Lipton Teas, Gatorade, Propel, Starbucks cold coffee, Bang performance energy drinks, Rockstar energy drinks, Dole, Tropicana, Ocean Spray, Muscle Milk, etc.
The company operates out of one warehouse located in Dubuque, Iowa servicing an area which includes Clayton, Dubuque, and Jackson counties in Iowa, JoDaviess county in Illinois, and Grant, Lafayette, and a portion of Iowa county in Wisconsin. The company employs approximately 70 people and has a delivery and service fleet of roughly thirty vehicles.
The company is independently owned and operated, and is the exclusive franchisee of PepsiCo within its area of operations. It has been operated by the Gantz family for four generations. Both the Company and the Gantz family have a strong sense of community and family members serve on the boards of various civic and charitable organizations in the community.
Lime Rock Springs Co. your local Pepsi distributor has an immediate opening for Office Assistant/AR Clerk
We are looking for a responsible Office Assistant/AR Clerk to join our team in performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Work Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome office visitors and customers in a warm manner and answer and direct phones calls
- Maintain positive customer relationships on phone, over email, and in person
- Settling Driver Routes Daily
- Maintain confidential files, records and reports
- Count Full-Service money
- Processing AR and managing collection efforts
- Enter service calls in system
- General office support to include filing, making copies, office supplies ordering, and other duties as needed
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and copiers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Customer Service
- High School degree; additional experience as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus but not required
We offer competitive pay with up to 2 weeks of PTO in your first year, paid Holidays, health, dental, vision insurance, life insurance and 401(k).
This listing has expired
Verbal Communication Skills
|Years of Experience||--|