Finance ManagerSisters of the Presentation, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
The Sisters of the Presentation offer a positive, inspirited, growth-oriented work environment reflected in their spirit of hospitality. Our employees experience a nurturing work environment committed to the values of service and hospitality. The Sisters of the Presentation community consists of 105 vowed members and 133 associates, each bringing a unique energy and dedication to Presentation ministries. The community preserves the integrity of the human person and of all creation. In both communal and individual ways, we strive to integrate the three dimensions of creation: interiority, differentiation, and communion. We have committed ourselves to having a visionary role within the church and society, witnessing joy, compassion, inclusion, and justice. Presentation sisters offer a variety of programs and activities to assist your listening, enrich your life and support your spiritual and personal and professional growth.
Oversees the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the congregation. Promotes financial resources for the ministry of the congregation, acting as an agent supporting just use of congregation resources and advocates for charitable giving of the congregation’s resources. Duties encompass general financial operations, financial reporting, budget management and insurance management. Requires excellent interpersonal skills and ability to be relational.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required.
- Three to five years of experience in accounting and business management is required to manage the day-to-day financial operations; not for profit experience strongly preferred.
- Understanding of not-for-profit accounting and tax filing requirements.
- Computer proficiency, including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, internet and electronic calendars (i.e. Google Calendar).
- Strong financial systems skills (i.e. accounting software such as QuickBooks). Knowledgeable with various banking software systems.
- Ability to create and assess financial statements, Excel spreadsheets and budget documents.
The Sisters of the Presentation offer a positive, inspirited, growth-oriented work environment reflected in their spirit of hospitality. Qualified applicants are encouraged to visit our website to apply www.dbqpbvms.org or request an application at email@example.com. Please attach a cover letter and resume.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|