Centro is a manufacturer of custom rotationally molded plastic parts. Established in 1970, Centro, Inc. has grown to become the largest custom rotational molder in North America. Through innovation and supervior customer service, Centro has stayed at the leading edge of the rotational molding industry
Centro Inc. is North America’s largest custom rotational molder thanks in great part to our Associates. We aspire to benefit our Associates by helping them obtain skills and qualifications that will aid them throughout their careers. We believe that the effort that we put into your success will end in positive results for all of us.
Our manufacturing position requires the ability to work on your feet at a fast pace and the desire to learn the use of various hand and power tools. We provide a competitive wage, generous benefits, advancement opportunities, and educational assistance. In return, a great attitude, a willingness to learn and the ability to maintain good attendance is what we need from you.
Must be 18 years of age.
• Mechanical inclination and experience with tools desired. Previous manufacturing experience is a plus but not required.
• Full time positions on all shifts are currently available.
• Ample advancement opportunities are available for Associates that are interested in working hard them.
• Educational Assistance Program
• Many great health benefit options offered.
A pre-employment physical exam and drug screen is required.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Click to Apply Now!|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|