Executive Team Administrative AssistantCrescent Electric Supply Co, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Careers. Powered By You.
Crescent Electric Supply Company has been empowering employees for over 100 years. Today, we have grown to over 150 locations in more than 25 states throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. We stock everything from lamps and light fixtures to industrial automation products and networking equipment.
The key to our business’ success is our commitment to our customers and employees. We value relationships and believe in contributing to the communities we serve in a positive way. Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees through total customer satisfaction.
If you're looking for rewarding career opportunities, you can also visit our web site at https://www.cesco.com/crescent_careers.html.
As the Executive Assistant at Crescent Electric, you will support a group of executives to help drive the productivity of the team by ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the office. In this role, you will work on a 1:1 basis with the executives, internal, and external clients.
- Schedule appointments, and maintain and update executive staff's daily calendar. Prepare and schedule select interviews as needed. Assist in scheduling of Corporate Plane and communications to Corporate Pilots.
- Manage the prioritization of executive calendars and meetings with internal and external participants
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare detailed travel and meeting itineraries, plan meeting and travel logistics, and submit expense reports
- Manage incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and route accordingly
- Prepare/edit correspondence, emails, communications, meeting materials, presentations, reports, and other documents.
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
- Assist where needed with key Company recognition programs such as Pinnacle Program and The Titus B. Schmid Program
- Assist Corporate Training Coordinator with National Sales Conference.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of 3 or more years of experience in administrative support functions; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with effective attention to detail.
- Comprehensive verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms
- Very strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated history of professional discretion with ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information
Family Owned. Culture of Quality. Opportunities to Advance.
Crescent is transforming and we are on a mission to power the communities we serve through teamwork and relentless customer focus. We have a vision of uncompromising teamwork committed to becoming the industry leader for our employees, suppliers, and shareholders. At Crescent, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and have the flexibility to balance your life's priorities. Let's serve together. Let's power our communities together. Let's become THE industry leaders...together.
Crescent Electric Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are subject to pre-employment assessments, Motor Vehicle Record review, criminal background checks, references check, and a post-offer drug screen.
This listing has expired
East Dubuque, IL
Training And Development
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|